Donation: Frequently Asked Questions
- What if a donor would like to donate directly to the beneficiaries?
- How can we be sure that the monies go to the beneficiaries?
- What does “net monies” mean?
- How are the monies collected distributed?
- Who decides on the crowd funding beneficiaries?
The contact details of the organizations are made available on their pages should anyone wish to deal with them directly.
WomenTalk TV will post the tracking documents and transfer receipts on this site.
There are financial charges for pay pal and bank transfers, and administrative fees that will be deducted. All of the remaining balance will go to the beneficiaries.
For administrative efficiency, all contributions will go into one collective point first, then all net monies will be distributed respectively once every six months. There is a backend tracking system that allows us to track who has contributed to which cause.
The featured women of WomenTalk have the option of nominating which organization they would like the contributions to go to. Some have their own organizations, some have causes they support.